Non Destructive Testing
Non-destructive testing (NDT) is the process by which materials, components or assemblies are inspected without affecting their ultimate serviceability.
NDT is used to test components which have been subjected to service conditions.
The scope of NDT services provided by the company includes the following:
- Flaw Detection and Evaluation
- Leak Detection
- Location Determination
- Dimensional Measurements
- Structure and Microstructure Characterization
- Estimation of Mechanical and Physical Properties
- Stress (Strain) and Dynamic Response Measurements
- Material Sorting and Chemical Composition